Netball In-App Subscription Pricing
1. What subscription options are available for Netball Live?
If you are subscribing to Netball Live through an In-App Purchase on an Apple iOS you will have a choice of a Weekly, Monthly or Annual pass.
- Weekly $2.99
- Monthly $12.99
- Annual $29.99
2. What happens if I’m an existing Weekly or Monthly Pass in app subscriber but I cancelled mid-way through?
If you cancelled your subscription mid-way through the term, you can only subscribe again once the current term has expired.
Netball Live Pass for Telstra mobile customers
1. What is the 2019 Sports Offer?
Eligible Telstra customers can access a 2019 Season Pass to AFL Live Pass, NRL Live Pass and Netball Live Pass included as part of their mobile plan. With access to all the live games for the 2019 season, you won’t miss a bit of the action. For more information visit: telstra.com/livesport
Am I eligible for the offer?
Customers are eligible if they are on a consumer or small business Telstra post-paid mobile plan, a Telstra consumer mobile broadband plan with a tablet or pre-paid service when they maintain a +$30 recharge. Customers need a compatible mobile or tablet.
How do I redeem the offer?
- Download or update the 2019 Netball Live app from the App Store or Google Play. Data fees apply to download the app.
- Upon opening the app, follow the prompts and you will be presented with a splash screen, click ‘I’m a Telstra customer button’
- If Telstra detects you are a Telstra mobile customer, you will be shown a ‘congratulations’ screen letting you know that you now have access to watch every game live and data-free for the 2019 season
- Start watching!
*If we cannot detect you are a Telstra mobile customer, you may be on Wi-Fi, we will ask you to turn off your Wi-Fi or login using your Telstra ID.
Note: You will need to turn your browser off private mode to activate the offer.
Do I have to pay for data?
Standard data charges apply when downloading apps. Video data usage is currently unmetered only for certain Telstra customers in respect of supported devices within Australia when on the Telstra mobile network.
Will I be billed for the 2019 Netball offer?
This Season Pass is included in your Telstra plan. You will not see this appear on your bill.
When does the offer expire?
Redeem the 2019 NETBALL Season Pass offer by 31 December 2019 using your compatible Telstra mobile or tablet on the Telstra mobile network. The Season Pass expires 31 January 2020.
What happens to my subscription in the 2019 season?
You will not be rolled onto a paid subscription.
What will happen to my paid subscription if I take up the offer?
Customers who signed up to their paid subscription within Netball app
If you redeem the 2019 Netball Pass and you have already signed-up for a paid subscription through the App Store or Google Play, you will still need to cancel your subscription via the relevant app store. iOS App store or Google Play
Netball Live & In-App Subscription Free Trial
1. What is the free trial associated to a Netball Live subscription?
The 1-week free trial is available to any new subscribers that are subscribing via the In-App Purchase option to the weekly or monthly subscription. If you are a new subscriber that has never had a Netball Live subscription, you will be eligible for a 7-day (1 week) free trial when you subscribe for the first time to the weekly or monthly subscription. You can cancel at anytime within the first 7 days if you find that the product is not right for you. If you don’t cancel within the free trial period you will be charged for the pass that you have subscribed to.
2. I am a subscriber but have cancelled my subscription. Will I still be eligible for the 1 week free trial ?
Unfortunately the 1-week free trial is only available to new subscribers of the weekly or monthly in app subscription that have never subscribed to Netball Live.
3. Is the 1-week free trial available to In-App Purchase customers? The 1-week free trial is available to any new subscribers of the weekly or monthly in app subscription that are subscribing via the In-App Purchase option
4. What happens if I cancel my free trial before the end of the first 7 days?
You will continue to have access just like a subscribed user, until the end of the 7-day period. After that, the account will be no longer have an active subscription and access to premium content will cease.
5. Do I get a free 7 day trial if I purchase the Annual subscription?
No, the free 7 day trial only applies to the weekly and monthly in app subscription products for new subscribers that have never purchased a Netball Live subscription before.
NETBALL Live Official App – In-app Subscription/Purchase
1. What is a NETBALL Live In-App Purchase?
In-App Purchase is acquired directly via the Apple App or Google Play Store on the Official Netball Live App, and is billed to your payment method linked to the Apple ID or Google Wallet account. Whilst an In-App Purchase will not enable cross-platform access of premium content, you can restore the purchase on multiple devices sharing the same account, on the same operating system ie: You only need to purchase once if you have the same Apple ID linked on an iPod Touch and iPhone.
2. How do I unsubscribe from an In-App Purchase/Subscription?
If you subscribed In-App you will need to cancel your subscription directly through the relevant App store accounts.
iOS user :http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098.
Android user: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
3. If I unsubscribe from the App Store what happens then?
You can continue accessing all the Official Netball Live App content available via your subscription until the end of your subscription period. At the end of the relevant subscription period you can still keep accessing the free content Netball Live provides, but you won’t be able to view any live netball matches, full match replays or any other premium content, unless you resubscribe.
4. Can I get a rebate if I don’t like my In-App subscription?
Unfortunately a rebate or refund is not available from Netball Australia or Telstra if you decide that the In-App subscription is not the right product for you. However, you can cancel your subscription at any time during your subscription period and the recurring billing will stop at the end of your subscription period.
To request a refund, please follow the instructions on the following links:
5. How do I get billed?
All In-App subscriptions are billed directly via IOS App or Google Play Stores not by Netball Australia or Telstra. Please refer to the billing method attached to your existing app store accounts used to purchase the In-App subscription.
6. I’ve recently subscribed to watch live match videos but the app doesn’t seem to recognise that I’m a subscriber. What do I do?
1. Check that you have a valid subscription In-App Store > Apple ID/Account > Subscriptions > Manage
2. Check that you have downloaded NETBALL Live from the App Store using the same Apple ID that has a subscription
3. Launch NETBALL Live > > Restore and enter the same Apple ID that has a subscription and this should restore your subscription on the device
1. Check that your device is linked with the Google Account that has a subscription under Settings > Accounts
2. Check that you have a valid subscription by checking the NETBALL Live app in Google Play Store. Launch NETBALL Live > Subscriptions> Restore and this should restore your subscription on the device
7. Can I subscribe if I’m not a Telstra customer?
Yes, NETBALL Live In-App purchase options are available to all Australian residents.
8. I got a “Regrant Failed” message when attempting to restore their subscriptions?
There are two possibilities: 1. The App was downloaded with a different Apple ID. You will need to log out and log back in through the Settings option on the Device. 2. It appears the download is faulty. Please delete and reinstall the App. You will need to use the Restore button, at the bottom of the subscription page, to re-link your subscription to the device.
Netball Live In-App Subscription Content / Feature Related Questions
1. Can I output the live stream from the Netball App to my TV or Monitor via Airplay, Airplay Mirroring or direct cable connection (e.g.: HDMI, VGA etc.)?
Only 2 live Super Netball games per week can be mirrored. The 2 games are those that are not broadcast live on Channel 9/Gem. No international test matches, Quad Series, Constellation Cup or Fast 5 Netball World Series matches can be mirrored
2. I’m a Netball fan living abroad. How do I get access to live match videos?
Subscription content for Suncorp Super Netball is available in all regions. Subscription content relating to international test matches and the Fast5 Netball World Series may not be viewable in all regions outside Australia. Users located in New Zealand and the United Kingdom are not able to live stream any match of the Quad Series or Constellation Cup.
3. Do I pay for the data?
Standard data charges apply when downloading and using apps. Video data usage is currently unmetered only for certain Telstra customers in respect of supported devices within Australia when on the Telstra mobile network.
4. When I’m at the game, why is there a delay between the live game play and the Netball ‘live’ coverage on my supported device?
Sometimes there is a short delay as the vision is converted into digital form for delivery onto supported devices . This can take up to 60 seconds and can also depend on your location and network connectivity.
5. What are the supported devices for Netball Live Official App?
The current version of Netball Live Official App is only supported on the following devices: Apple: iPod Touch, iPhone, with iOS 8 and above. Android: 4.1 and above operating systems
6. Can I watch live video via the netball.com.au or Super Netball website Match Centre on my PC?
No, live streaming is not available on PC or websites.
7. When trying to watch a live match on my mobile device, I get an error message.
Please ensure that you are in an area with good mobile network or WiFi coverage before closing the live match video and restarting the stream.
8. Why does my video appear to be: Stalling; Blurry; Buffering; on audio only with no vision?
Live match videos in Netball Live are delivered in an adaptive bit-rate format, where the best quality stream is made available to your device based on the bandwidth availability at your current location.
If you experience deteriorating stream quality, an audio only feed or intermittent buffering/loading while watching a live match on your mobile, please move to a location with better mobile network coverage or connect your device to a WiFi network with broadband connectivity that is uncongested.
9. I live outside Australia. Can we watch every game live using the Netball Live app?
Any Suncorp Super Netball match is available to watch live depending on your location. Location services must also be turned on to determine the live match videos available to you at the time of broadcast.
10. When can I watch the Match Replay video for a game that I have missed?
All match replays will be made available from the Videos section within 12 hours of the match being completed but no sooner than 4 hours after the completion of a match or the 2 matches in a double header.
11. How soon are Match Highlight videos available in the app?
All match highlight videos are usually available within 12 hours of a match being completed.
12. Why am I required to update my app to the latest version before I get to use it?
Mandatory updates are required in order to ensure that you can benefit from all the new features and bug-fixes that enhance the overall user-experience.
13. How do I manage push notifications?
You will need to open the Netball Live App, select Settings from the menu, and go to Notifications and switch on or off.
Any more questions about Netball Live?
For all product questions on the Netball Live Pass refer to https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps/Netball-Live-App-FAQs/td-p/434795