There’s nothing like seeing the best compete! Select your team to begin.
Select a team to view tickets
- How do I buy tickets?
- Tickets for the Suncorp Super Netball home and away season are available via Ticketek and Ticketmaster (venue dependent). Sunshine Coast Lightning tickets will be available at a later date via sunshinecoastlightning.com.au.
- Why are rounds 12 & 13 Fever home games not available for purchase?
- The league is awaiting confirmation of venue availability before releasing tickets for sale in rounds 12 & 13. West Coast Fever intend to make tickets available for purchase once the season has begun.
- Why aren’t Sunshine Coast Lightning tickets available for purchase?
- Sunshine Coast Lightning will release 2018 Suncorp Super Netball tickets in two waves to give supporters the best chance of securing a seat at USC Stadium to watch the Premiership-winning team in action. Rounds 3 (Fever), 5 (Thunderbirds) and 6 (Vixens) will go on sale in March, while Rounds 8 (Giants), 9 (Firebirds), 11 (Magpies) and 13 (Swifts) will be available in May. Lightning Supporter Plus, Gold and Platinum Members will receive access to the priority buying window to purchase a ticket before they go on sale to the public. To become a Member and give yourself the best chance of snapping-up the hottest ticket in town, head here: http://bit.ly/2jkMmHl
- I’m a club member, how do I buy tickets?
- Contact your club for details on how to purchase member tickets.
- I’ve seen tickets go on sale on Thursday and Friday, what does this mean?
- Club members can purchase tickets from Thursday 22nd of February. Contact you club for further information on what kinds of tickets members can access. On Friday 23rd of February, general public tickets will be available.